Ecologic Coffee Wet Mill Compact Unit UCBE 20000
The ecologic coffee wet mill compact unit UCBE 20.000 can process up to 20,000 kg ripe cherry coffee an hour, with just a 65 HP electric power, offering threshing and cracking percentages lower than 2 %, besides guaranteeing the absence of beans in the pulp.
It consists of 8 vertical conical DV 255 CM pulping machines, that pulp the ripe cherry coffee without using water; one DELVA DUPLEX4; two circular rod filters which sort the coffee that is going to be processed into the DELVAs; four cleaning brushes; an endless pulp and mucilage mixer; and a rigid structure, designed to support the abovementioned equipments and created for obtaining the minimal spacing and simultaneously easy to be set up and located.
- Considerable water consumption reduction of up to 80 % in comparison with the traditional benefits.
- Labor costs reduction thanks to the compact design of the equipments and their user-friendliness.
- The coffee keeps its weight due to not losing any mass which occurs during the fermentative process.
- Up to a 15 % reduction in drying times.
- Lower infrastructure costs since it requires just a small area for being installed.
- Faster pulp decomposition without producing unpleasant smells.
- The demucilaging process does not affect the coffee quality and reduces the existing risks in fermentation.
- Compact equipment designed to be extended according to the needs of your farm.
- Contamination reduction in the water sources.
- Conservation of the natural conditions of the pulp.
- In-cup quality conservation.
DESCRIPTION UCBE 20000 Cherry Capacity kg/Hour 17,000 – 20,000 Required Electric power 62 HP* Net weight 6130 kg Minimal installation area 40 mts2 Dimensions (L x W x H) in meters 8 x 4 x 4,20 Water consumption in liters 2000 lt/hour