Ecologic Coffee Wet Mill Ecoline 400
The ecologic coffee wet mill – ECOLINE offers a capacity of up to 400 kilos ripe cherry coffee per hour
- Ecoline, (ZS Reference):
This presentation can work with any of the following alternatives:
- Electrical single-phase motors
- Electrical three-phase motors
- Gasoline or diesel internal combustion engines.
Penagos’ ecologic coffee wet mill -ECOLINE – integrate 4 stages of the benefit process into a single machine:
- Pulps the ripe cherry coffee without using water
- Sorts the pulped coffee by separating the bad and defective beans that affect the in-cup quality.
- Mechanically removes the coffee mucilage, washes the coffee beans without spoiling them and delivers it ready for the drying.
- Moves the coffee pulp or peel by means of the auger. The pulp and the mucilage can optionally be mixed for their use as an organic fertilizer.
- Occupies a minimal spacing due to its compact design.
- Easy to set up and to maintain.
- Minimal water consumption in the pulping machine. Reducing considerably the contamination.
- Requires low power; therefore the electrical power or fuel consumption is low.
- Zero grain loss in the pulp.
- The pulping machine is equipped with stainless steel breasts, easy to change.
- The pulping machine breast is easy to remove and calibrate
- It is provided with three kinds of breasts to be selected according to the different bean sizes.
- Resistant and lasting.
DESCRIPTION EC- 400 ZS Capacity (kg Cherry Hour) 300 – 400 Washer’s Electric power 2 HP Pulper’s electric power 1 HP Water consumption 1 lt x 5 kg cherry coffee Dimensions (L x W x H) in meters 2,2 x 1,2 x 1,38